Cold Gold Brewing Instructions
We’ve chosen this blend of coffees to give you an awesome tasting experience as a cold brew!
We prefer brewing a Ready To Drink coffee instead of a concentrate, so here are some guidelines for getting started.
- Pure water, the purer the better, but then add a gram of Epsom Salt and a tiny bit of Baking Soda per Gal. (Just because it’s bottled don’t make it a low mineral content)
- Grind at the size that’s most consistent with your grinder. This is usually a normal drip grind.
- For a quart size brew start with a ratio of 1:13 and for a gal size start with a 1:16 ratio.
- Refrigerate while brewing (no need to agitate the brew)
- Brew for 12 hours (Glass jars are best)
- If your not consuming all the cold brew when done, we recommend to filter thru a paper filter before storing.
- Keep refrigerated